First Blog!

   Today in class we broke down a Langston Hughes poem. It helped me get closer with my culture. I now realize everyone comes from different places, and judging someone from the outside is wrong. I should get to know someone instead of judge based off stereotypes. What I liked about this lesson is how it showed America growing to become more equal and inclusive. What I disliked about this lesson was having to sit down and read without interacting with my neighbors. Lastly, my day is going good. I got home and chilled and watched YouTube. Life’s good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?