Monday Blog 8/26/24

   Today in class we worked independently on our vocabulary words. Since I had no Chromebook, I had to do the assignment by hand and paper. I had to define the word, draw a picture, then explain the picture. Class today was exhausting because all my assignments were online today, but I still was not provided a Chromebook. I finished all my homework for the day, so I’m just going to watch Netflix for the rest of the day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?