Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

 Prompt Response: An adventure I would like to go on is climbing Mt. Everest. It would be cool to say you climbed the biggest mountain on the world. I know the risk is very high, but saying you climbed the mountain is a proud thing. You only live once so I believe you should do a lot of dangerous things. Maybe one day I climb it.

Summary: In class we worked on our project.

Reflection: We started our slides and everyone knows their role. The reading was crazy to see how the father went from a proud dad to despising his son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?