Write about something that you wish you had more of.

 Prompt Response: I wish I had more of a killer mentality in me. There are times where I let too many things slide. In addition, I feel as if I come off too kind. There are times where I should put my foot down and not let people walk over me. I know how to move from now on though.

Summary: Today in class we learned about population in India.

Reflection: India is the most populated country as of today. As there population increases, China's population is slowly decreasing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?