Describe a situation where you had to find strength despite feeling weak.

 Prompt Response: A situation where I had to find strength despite feeling weak was when I did not make the middle school basketball team. I feel as if I was snubbed from the team. I made it past the first set of cuts to the last day of tryouts, and seeing those who made the team celebrate made me feel weak. I wanted to cry in that moment but I had to stay strong and keep my head up.

Summary: Today in class we read The Color Purple.

Reflection: We read The Color Purple today in class. The first letter of the book comes with a big shock. I was not expecting that scene to start off the book. Today school was boring and I can't wait to sleep at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?