Write about a conversation that changed you.

Prompt Response: A conversation that changed me is when my sister told me to lock in for school. I was entering freshman year and I always was a class clown. I always wanted to make the class laugh and she said I needed to change. I took her advice carefully and in high school I locked in. Now I can graduate this year with A's and B's.  

Summary: Today in class we did vocabulary.

Reflection: Class today was fun because it was an essay day. All we had to do was vocabulary words. We defined them, wrote synonyms, wrote antonyms, and filled in the blanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?