Write about a fear you have overcome.

 Prompt Response: A fear I had to overcome was heights. I always was scared of roller coasters. I couldn't look down when I was on the top floor of anything as well. Finally I grew up and faced my fears by just going on a roller coaster. I completely threw up on the people around me and had to get hosed down. I still faced my fears and I am no longer scared of roller coasters.

Summary: Today in class I wrapped up my presentation.

Reflection: Today I finished my presentation. I also made fences connection to my presentation. School today was boring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?