Write about something that you can't stop thinking about.

 Prompt Response: I can't stop thinking about satellites. I think that is the greatest invention of all time. I find it crazy a big heavy signaling object is above the Earth. It tells us GPS and lots of crazy things. I find it crazy humans invented that.

Summary: Today in class we took a pop quiz.

Reflection: Today we learned how to do multiple choice quizzes/tests. Process of elimination is your best friends in these type of tests. We also read a little bit of The Color Purple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?