Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

 Prompt Response: I always been curious about outer space. I find it crazy how outer space is infinity. We definitely are not the only ones in the universe. I wonder how it is out there. I want to go outer space one day!

Summary: Today in class we took our final.

Reflection: I did really good on my final. I am glad I can finally breathe now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?