Write about an unforgettable meal.

 Prompt Response: The time I tried Lost in Da Sauce was unforgettable. The hype on Instagram was real and they were blowing up. I drove all the way to college park to try the food. Once I took a bite of their sliders, wings, and fries it felt like all my stress went away. The food was unforgettable.

Summary: We worked on our project in class today.

Reflection: I started working on my scenes for the project. I got assigned letter 3 so I feel like this video should be easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?