Describe a place where you feel the most at peace and explain why.

 Prompt Response: The place where I feel the most at peace is my room. My room has everything I need from snacks to games. My room is my comfort zone. It is quiet and always peaceful. I also have candles that make my room smell amazing. Overall my room has a comfortable feel to it which makes it peaceful to me.

Summary: Today I am completing the discussion questions after reading a couple of letters.

Reflection: Today I am completing the discussion questions after reading a couple of letters. It is cool to have snow again. I am probably going to enjoy playing in the snow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?