Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.

 Prompt Response: My aunty my freshmen year told me "Don't follow the crowd. Be yourself." This always stuck to me. I know High school is when you meet new people and try new things. Those words had a lasting impact because I did not fall into peer pressure. I always stayed true to who I was. I never fell into the crowd, or let the crowd impact my decisions.

Summary: Today I am going to complete all my missing work in this class.

Reflection: School was cancelled today but I don't know why. Today I am going to complete all my missing work in this class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?