Describe your personal approach to creativity. What steps do you follow when you’re working on a project. Tell me about a project you created that you were most proud of.

 Prompt Response: I am not too big on creativity. I just try to make a project colorful and neat. When working on a project the steps I follow are pretty basic. I do exactly what the rubric says. I then try to add glam to the project which is the best I can do for creativity. A project I created that I was the most proud of was a shoebox ecosystem project. I turned a whole shoebox into a rainforest.

Summary: I am going to complete Letters 66-70 discussion questions.

Reflection: I am going to complete Letters 66-70 discussion questions. Today home was boring. Can't wait to be free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?