Summarize your holiday break. In addition, write about 5 personal goals that you want to achieve in 2025. Explain why you chose those goals.

 Prompt Response: My holiday break was fun. I hung out with friends and family. Christmas this year was good. I also rekindled with people from my old school. One of the best winters breaks I have had so far. 

1. Learn Pickelball

2. Learn how to code

3. Make money

4.  Fun birthday

5. learn flag football

I choose these goals because they always been on my mind. Fun social skills.


Summary: Today in class we did our blog and signed up for writable.

Reflection: Today in class we did our blog and signed up for writable. School today was boring. I hope we don't have school Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?