Write about a dream that felt real.

 Prompt Response: A dream that felt real was when I was getting chased by a ghost. I was in the woods and the night was gloomy. I heard branches snap and all of a sudden I was getting chased. This was extremely scary. When I woke up my armpits were sweaty and I was glad it was all a dream.

Summary: Today in class we read The Color Purple book.

Reflection: Today in class we read The Color Purple book. The book was a great read today. Today school was boring because it was a normal Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?