Write about a moment when you felt you had the power to make a difference in someone else's life.

Prompt Response: I have a car and I drive to school everyday. My friend does not always have a means of transportation to school. Whenever he needs a ride I pick him up and take him to school. This makes a difference in his life because it allows him to get his education without worrying how to get to school. I feel this makes his life easier and makes a difference in his day.

Summary: Today I will be reading letters 61-65 and answering discussion questions.

Reflection: School was virtual today. Today I will be reading letters 61-65 and answering discussion questions. Can't wait to finish my work so I can chill for the rest of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?