Write about an object that holds sentimental value and why it’s important to you.

 Prompt Response: An object that holds sentimental value is my cross. I have a cross chain and I feel protected all the time. I believe in Jesus so I know I have no enemies. My religion is important to me so I express it by wearing my cross. My Crucifix chain holds sentimental value to me.

Summary: Today in class we read and did an assignment.

Reflection: Today in class we read The Color Purple and later worked on a relationship assignment. Today school was boring. I can't wait to go home and relax.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?