Write about something that you heard that you wish you could unhear.

 Prompt Response: I wish I can unhear the words "You are suspended." I care about school a lot and I want to maintain a good GPA. It is important I am getting my education to the fullest. Being suspended hinders me from allowing to get a good education. I am missing out on class time and assignments. Also catching back up is difficult.

Summary: Today I completed work from classes that were put online.

Reflection: Today is my birthday so I am going to hang out with friends and family. Today I completed work from classes that were put online.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?