Write about a time you didn’t feel like yourself.

 Prompt Response: A time where I did not feel like myself was when I went to private school. There was no diversity and it was hard to fit in. All my life I always went to public school in DeKalb. At private school I felt like I never got to express who I was. I lied a lot to fit in. I was not like those kids.

Summary: Today school was boring.

Reflection: Today school was boring. I was not in class today. I hope to have a good weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?