What is the most challenging part of writing an essay for you? Is it brainstorming, organizing ideas, writing a strong thesis, or something else? How do you plan to overcome this challenge?

 Prompt Response: The hardest part of writing an essay is the hook. The introduction is hard because first it's hard to think about how I want my essay to start. What would grab the readers attention? But once I got that down I can write for a long time. I plan to overcome this by just thinking deep.

Summary: Today in class we wrote an introduction paragraph.

Reflection: Today in class we wrote an introduction paragraph. We also learned steps of an introduction paragraph. Today school was boring. Im going to go to the library later and study for my test tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?