Write about a time when you had to rely on your mother (or any other prominent female in your life) during your time of need.

 Prompt Response: A time where I had to rely on my mother during a time of need was when I needed her to send me money. I was driving and my gas tank was completely low. I also had warning sign everywhere. I called my dad but he was not picking up the phone. I called my mom after and she sent me gas money. This was clutch because I did not want to be stuck on the side of the road.

Summary: Today in class we read a play by Maya Angelou.

Reflection: Today in class we read a play by Maya Angelou. We also annotated the poem. Today school was alright. I am at home now relaxing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?