As we think about Vocabulary Monday, tell me what is your favorite word RIGHT NOW? Why is it your favorite word and how often do you use it?

 Prompt Response: My favorite word right now is goofy. I like this word because it sounds funny. I also like calling my friends and family "Goofies." It can mean a good or bad thing by the way you express the word with your face. I use this word everyday.

Summary: Today in class we learned new vocabulary words.

Reflection: Today in class we learned new vocabulary words. Today school was boring. I have an off day today so I am going to relax today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?