What are some common stereotypes that you believed about high school students? How true or not true are these stereotypes?

 Prompt Response: Common stereotypes that I believe about high school students is that there is always a nerd and goth group. These were true because I have seen people who have lived and breed books. They are also people with 4.0 GPA's. I have also seen the goth/emo group. They are a lot different from many people.

Summary: We worked on our presentations today.

Reflection: We worked on our presentations today. School today was good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?