When you are in a mood that you do not like, what are some strategies that you use to change your mood?

 Prompt Response: In a bad mood I like to eat to change my mood. I like food especially if it is a dish I enjoy. This can turn a whole 180 on me. I also like to scroll through TikTok to get my dopamine up. TikTok scrolls make me laugh so that also can change my mood.

Summary: Today in class we worked on our Digital mood board.

Reflection: Today in class we worked on our Digital mood board. I am glad we have a short school week this week. I can't wait to hang out with my friends this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?