Which time do you perfer the most and why, Daylight Savings Time or Standard Time?

 Prompt Response: I prefer daylight savings time. I love when the sun is out longer. This gives me a longer day to do things. I can work or stay out with my friends for an extra longer. Sleep is the only thing that would suck for a week to try and get used to the new adjustment.

Summary: The NewsEla was a good read today.

Reflection: The NewsEla was a good read today. I can't wait to hang out with my friends today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?