Write about a time when your failure was necessary for your growth. Examples of failures could be failing a major exam, failure to make a team, failure in a relationship, etc.

 Prompt Response: I needed to be cut from the freshman basketball team. I know I was snubbed and it hurt me but I used it as motivation for next year. 10th grade I made JV as a point guard. That offseason I put in a lot of work and stayed on top of my craft. After I made the 10th grade team the freshman coach looked at me and said I was unrecognizable from last year. My game improved a lot.

Summary: Today in class we worked on our discussion questions.

Reflection: Today in class we worked on our discussion questions. I don't have work today so I am going to go home and nap.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?