How do you find time to enjoy your day, even when you have a lot going on? Write about at least three specific things you do to enjoy small moments throughout your day.

 Prompt Response: I find time to enjoy my day with a lot going on by using breathing exercises. This is one of the ways I like to cool down. Three specific things I like to do to enjoy small moments throughout my day are watch Netflix, eat, and go out and drive around. A good Netflix movie always hits especially at night time. Driving also makes me happy and helps me feel at peace.

Summary: In class we finished out one pager.

Reflection: In class we finished out one pager. Today school was boring and I can't wait to enjoy my weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?