If you could plan the perfect spring break with no limitation, money, time, or responsibilities—what would it look like? Where would you go, who would you bring, and what would you do?

 Prompt Response: I would go to Miami and rent out exotic cars. I would also rent out a 5 star beach side condo. I would eat 5 star meals and have a yacht party at night. I would bring all my friends and family on the yacht. We would all just have a fun time.

Summary: I was absent today so I did my work online.

Reflection: I was absent today so I did my work online. I can't wait to celebrate spring break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?