What steps can you take now to prepare for a career that pays more than minimum wage? Think about education, skill-building, job research, and networking. Which steps are most important for you right now?

 Prompt Response: Steps I can take now to prepare for a career that pays more than minimum wage is going to college, and getting my degree. This is a big step to financial freedom. This opens and unlocks many new doors to professional jobs I could not get without a degree. In addition, doing internships and touring future jobs I want to be apart of can help me lock in and get familiar with things I need to do. Right not graduating high school then college are the most important steps in this process.

Summary:  In class we watched a video of a woman living on minimum wage and answered some questions.

Reflection: In class we watched a video of a woman living on minimum wage and answered some questions. Today class was good. I enjoyed learning about the real world and what goes on in other people's lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?