Write about something you’ve outgrown but still miss.

 Prompt Response: I have outgrown watching TV but I miss it. I miss watching PBS kids as a child. The amount of memories of different shows I have still has a special place in my heart. I miss watching shows like Arthur, Super Why, Odd squad, Cyberchase, etc. I don't want to watch it anymore because I don't want to ruin the childhood memories, but watching Tv as a kid has a special place in my heart.

Summary: I was absent but I did the vocabulary work online.

Reflection: I was absent but I did the vocabulary work online. I was sick and staying at home was a good revive day for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?