Write about what you did over the Spring Break.

 Prompt Response: Over the Spring Break I went to Panama City Beach. Me and 4 of my friends left on Wednesday morning and came back Sunday Morning. We went to the beach and had fun all night. I prefer Atlanta more but Florida was not too bad. There was a lot of police and there was a lot of people in PCB.

Summary: I was not feeling well today so I was at home.

Reflection: I was not feeling well today so I was at home. Im sad I have to go to school tomorrow after enjoying my break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?