Write about what you remember or have been told about the day you were born. What were the emotions or events surrounding it? Do you relate more to "Infant Joy" or "Infant Sorrow"?

 Prompt Response: I was not told anything about my birth really. My parents are married and had me after marriage so I don't think I was a mistake. My mom was crying during birth and happy I was born. I relate to Infant joy more because I always was a happy kid growing up. I have good energy around me as well.

Summary: Today in class we did a one pager after reading a couple of poems.

Reflection: Today in class we did a one pager after reading a couple of poems. School today was boring and I am happy I am going home now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Tuesday Blog/ 2 paragraphs 9/17/24

What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?